As the production manager, you will lead the whole production process from PO to delivery, including production development and subcontractor management. Our production line consists of roll to roll processes, with supporting electrical & mechanical operations.
- Delivering high quality products on time according to customer needs.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team covering electrical and mechanical aspects.
- Developing production processes and managing work plan.
- Designing and improving production equipment.
- Setting KPI's and reducing production cost.
- At least 5 years' experience as a production manager.
- Background in roll to roll process – a significant advantage.
- B.Sc. degree or practical engineering degree in a related field.
- Multitasking champion, Ability to work well under pressure.
- Process oriented with strong attention to details.
- Great communication skills (including spoken and written English)
Why join Gauzy:
- Weâ€™re a dynamic company on its way to become an industry leader.
- We move forward quickly and everyoneâ€™s opinion count.
- We operate all around the world, establishing relationships globally
- We work in an exciting and creative environment, bringing innovation into a century old industry
- We develop new and unique products constantly, so you wonâ€™t have a boring moment.
- We have carefully built our team which operates not only as colleagues, but also as friends.
How do I apply?
If youâ€™re positive in your abilities to lead and contribute and yourâ€™e looking to take action that will change the face of an entire industry, then we want to hear from you! Just email us your CV with a short description about you and the position youâ€™re interested in to: email@example.com