Sales Manager - Stuttgart office
Gauzy is looking for a highly motivated, goals focused sales manager for our Stuttgart office, to take our sales and business development efforts in German speaking countries to the next level. As a sales manager you will lead sales activities in the defined territory in order to achieve revenues.
Who are we? A unique start up in Tel Aviv, which brings together a world of magic and a world of logic into a broad portfolio of state of the art real life applications.
Our vision is to introduce technology into and onto raw material to allow endless possibilities and applications for a variety of industries.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage an annual quota of several M.$
- Generate growth in existing accounts and strategic new business.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate contract terms.
- Manage clients through the sales process from A to Z.
- Develop account strategy; position Gauzy capabilities in anticipation of customer's business strategy.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience achieving annual quota of several M.$
- Basic understanding of the Building industry and Experience working with architects -A plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. MBA -A plus.
- Perfect English and German.
- Other European language such as French, Italian -A plus.
- Experience with Salesforce -A plus.
An excellent candidate will be:
- A "get things done" kind of person who knows how to work in a dynamic and high pace environment.
- An exceptional negotiator and communicator.
- A "sales" mindset person, with strong attention to details.
- Creative, with a vision and long term planning ability.
- Verbal, with excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Project management oriented.
- Technical understanding -an advantage.
The position requires extensive traveling.
Apply at email@example.com