Responsibility for the development of the next generation of PDLC (Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal) films.Scope of work includes developing from scratch new formulations and defining engineering processes for our revolutionary liquid crystal glass projects.
- R&D & prototyping of plastic LCs
- Material, formulation & processing of films
- Films characterization & testing (electro-optical/microscopic measurements)
- Creation of scientific database & analysis
- Creation of structure-property models & graphs for prototyping
- Industrial material & process improvement
- QC of products
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc in chemistry/physical chemistry/polymer chemistry/polymer physics/materials science or engineering
- Familiarity with liquid crystals
- Experience taking part in full cycle development projects (requirements design, development, test)
- Experience in excel data analysis
- Perfect English
- Positive, independent, results driven and a ‘can do’ attitude
Why join Gauzy
- We’re a dynamic company on its way to become an industry leader.
- We move forward quickly and everyone’s opinion count.
- We operate all around the world, establishing relationships globally
- We work in an exciting and creative environment, bringing innovation into a century old industry
- We develop new and unique products constantly, so you won’t have a boring moment.
- We have carefully built our team which operates not only as colleagues, but also as friends.
How do I apply?
If you’re positive in your abilities to lead and contribute and your’e looking to take action that will change the face of an entire industry, then we want to hear from you! Just email us your CV with a short description about you and the position you’re interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org